Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Awesome!

Nice job, this helped me alot in my Actionscript 2 ready for my platformer I'm currently working on. One of the best tutorials on NG around, maybe I wish for some more advanced options that could be used for a platfiormer such as minigames and etc.

Grey. Grey.

Well...

It's good. It maybe needs to be a little bit longer and it will need some work. Well. I like it though. Keep up the work in Chapter 2 though :)

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

What to say, Yes or No?

Hmmm... Hard choice to decide if it's a yes or no. Yes: Awesome emitter system, Disco styled platformer, Large levels, Challenging boss battle at the end. No: the keys don't work sometimes when you get stuck somewhere, Maybe the levels get a little bit smaller, Needs a Casual/Hardcore system. Well. I'd make it a yes due to some of the great functions for the game. Keep the beats coming!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Awesome, but pretty short

Great work dude. I think it was too short though, but also I beat the game in about 13 seconds. That wasn't long!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

I like Thing-Thing more

I prefer Thing-Thing more, because you don't have to do a punch with the mouse instead of clicking. Thing-Thing does better than this anyway.

Angry Faic : The Game Angry Faic : The Game

Great, but what about a controls changing option?

Nice thinking, but yeah. I don't like this game, because there isn't a controls changing option, because I struggle with the AWSD keys. Please do this and repsond. yeah, I like this game more than I don't like this game. 4.5/5 or 9/10.

aNtHr4x responds:

Yeah, i don't like to make "V 1.1" of the games, i make "game version 2" another submission, and i will make the part2, and i will work with that, sorry 4 my bad english lol

Mario's Adventure 2! Mario's Adventure 2!

Good, but lacks on some levels

Pretty nice game. I played this quite a long time ago at another website, but you know. It lacks a little bit on levels

Mario's speed, make it lower
Blocks on level 2 at the end and level 3, add another to each platform or it will be too hard

And that's what lacks, but it's a very good game. 3/5 or 6/10.

The Flood Runner 2 The Flood Runner 2

Great and awesome

Nice game anyway. I beaten my high score on Kongregate. the score is 702468. Send me a private message if you can beat it.

-Shock Arena- -Shock Arena-

Same as maxmaster and triston

I think it sucks as well. Blam is the best thing to do. It does look good at times, but really sucks against professionals who play at that crappy nonoba.com. 4/5 for it lacking too. lacking is bad.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

I remembered playing this, but also this sucks bad

I rememebered playing this a very long time ago on another website, but I don't know it now, but this sucks badly, because the jump rate isn't good and the fall rate is fast and this probaly was caused from the high "Frame Rate" and the music just loops badly sometimes. Probaly some great concept though.