-RocketRace- -RocketRace-

Good

Pretty nice song, but it's like a song from the series "Castle". I like it anyway though. I'd use this for a new game :)

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Won't let me import to flash, but i like this.

Pretty awesome remix, but you'll have to re-upload it again, because it won't let me import the file into flash CS3. Yes this is going to be a awesome 10/10, because I like mario and this song.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

woah!

Some awesome miscellaneous song out on newgrounds, I like this song even yiur hat! a bit russian and talian as I bet as it will, I really like this. I favorited it too.

Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

liked

I liked this song! I've put it into my Ccounter-Strike video, but luckily this was on a Source wars episode of the Counter-Strike players vs the Garry's Modders! on youtube!

moon tunes moon tunes

Awesome music

I like this and I wanted to download this song as I sent a message to you on Kongregate as my account was RNGbladegames, Can I download this loop?

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Awesome

The best music I've ever sawn, I am adding that to my favourites right now, because I really like metal music, but sadly, kinda loud for me lol, I still like it, not really loud on some of the parts, well done, but I want to use the homebrew channel with that ghekos program with it and replace the zelda 2 music on smash bros brawl and then put that music as it! well done!!!

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

Cool

Very cool indeed, love it soooo much that I downloaded it lol

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

Cool for a game

on PR2 and I am downloading this to my game, thanks dude 9/10 for good work on remix

DJ Babokon- The Joker's Techno DJ Babokon- The Joker's Techno

good

Nice music, but I won't really download this but 9/10

{Runaway} {Runaway}