Siege Outbreak Siege Outbreak

Nice video | Reply to patatenegative

Nice video, but really short and quite effective graphics, but maybe make it a little bit more longer. @pataemegative he took some time and I don't think the graphics suck at all. I agree also with WX on the part "I worked extremely hard on this movie to make it as smooth as it can be so I hope you appreciate the time taken to animate this.". Awesomesauce for this movie, but just a 9 out of 10 though.

Madness Tribute By Me Madness Tribute By Me

God, that's awful animation

Wow. I really don't like this, but I like madness, but the animation suck badly, but nice try anyway.

Madness Neurosis Collab 2 Madness Neurosis Collab 2

Nicely done!

Pretty awesome. I enjoy it. It was eventually better than the original "Madness Neurosis Collab", but the bad thing was that littleluckylink put the low quality script into the frame after the guy says "say hello to my little friend", that's like on Scarface if you watched it too yeah. AWESOME 10/10 and I know it's good, but sadly I can't rate it 11, because there isn't 11 so I'd rate it the max it can go.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Awesome!

Nice job, this helped me alot in my Actionscript 2 ready for my platformer I'm currently working on. One of the best tutorials on NG around, maybe I wish for some more advanced options that could be used for a platfiormer such as minigames and etc.

Grey. Grey.

Well...

It's good. It maybe needs to be a little bit longer and it will need some work. Well. I like it though. Keep up the work in Chapter 2 though :)

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

What to say, Yes or No?

Hmmm... Hard choice to decide if it's a yes or no. Yes: Awesome emitter system, Disco styled platformer, Large levels, Challenging boss battle at the end. No: the keys don't work sometimes when you get stuck somewhere, Maybe the levels get a little bit smaller, Needs a Casual/Hardcore system. Well. I'd make it a yes due to some of the great functions for the game. Keep the beats coming!

-RocketRace- -RocketRace-

Good

Pretty nice song, but it's like a song from the series "Castle". I like it anyway though. I'd use this for a new game :)

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Won't let me import to flash, but i like this.

Pretty awesome remix, but you'll have to re-upload it again, because it won't let me import the file into flash CS3. Yes this is going to be a awesome 10/10, because I like mario and this song.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

woah!

Some awesome miscellaneous song out on newgrounds, I like this song even yiur hat! a bit russian and talian as I bet as it will, I really like this. I favorited it too.

who is this who is this

Is that your own stuff?

Great image, but did you really make it? You can't upload images that aren't yours, but I like the image of it. 10/10, but except if it wasn' your one then 8/10. You may had permission anyway.

The Spitter The Spitter